Are you ready to start your truck driving career but are unsure where to start? Earn your Class A CDL through WEL Companies Entry Level Driver program. Our certified training instructors will guide you with the tools, resources, and skills you’ll use the rest of your career.
During training, you will learn:
- Pre and post trip inspection
- Practice 3-point stance in and out of truck
- Coupling and uncoupling
- Sliding the tandems properly Proper gear to start out and turn in
- Knowledge of shift pattern
- Turning (left, right and buttonhook turns)
- Braking and slowing
- Backing and parking Log valuable miles
- And so much more!
Take advantage of our program benefits! Paid classroom, range, behind the wheel training, pay increase after 90 days as a solo driver, and tuition reimbursement (for approved driving schools).
- Must have a valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (CLP) Candidate must live in hiring area
- Must meet WEL Companies hiring qualifications
Are you ready to start your truck driving career? Gain the tools, resources and knowledge with our certified training instructors through WEL Companies Entry Level Driver Training program. Contact our Recruiting department to get started, 866-653-5868.